Nicola Andrioli was born in Brindisi (Italy) 01/06/1977, son of art. He graduated in Classical and Jazz music in Italy and in Advanced Jazz at “Conservatoire National Superieur” in Paris and in Jazz Master at Royal Conservatory of Brussels.
He has obtained many important prizes:
- prize Luca Flores competition 2009,
semi-finalist to the Martial Solal jazz piano competition 2006
- Semi-finalist to the Montreux piano jazz competition 2006
- Les Trophées du Sunside, Esprit Jazz (Sunset, Paris)
– Bucharest International Jazz Competition (Romania).
- In September 2005 he receives the 2nd Prize at the “Ethno- Music Contest” in Milan
- 1st. prize section at the ‘Festival “Lecco Jazz 2001 Prize Stefano Cerri”
–1st pianist prize in the “International Jazz Competition 2001 Friederich Gulda”;
- Special acknowledgement at the contest “Prize Massimo Urbani 2003” .
He receives special acknowledgements from “Berklee School” (summer 2000, Umbria Jazz Clinics) 2002 at Siena Jazz.
In this recent period he has studied with: George Cable, Russ Hoffmann, Kenny Barron, Barry Harris, Brian Dickinson, Ran Blake, Mark Levine, Diederik Wissels, Dave Liebman, Rick Margitza, Archie Shepp, Mark Turner, Joey Barron, Billy Hart, Henry Texier, Burry Guy,Daniel Humair,Michel Portal, Franco D’Andrea, Enrico Pieranunzi, Paulo Birro, Stefano Battaglia,Paulo Fresu, Enrico Rava, Furio di Castri, Riccardo del Fra , Hervé Sellin, Glenn Ferris, Francois Théberge, Dre Pallemaerts, Miguel Zenon.
Composer of music for trios, quartets and quintets, he has a great experience as a concert performer in all configurations, from the piano to the Symphonic Orchestra.
- Line Kruse " Dream" (Sundance Music ) Copenhagen 2009.
- Nicola Andrioli Paris 4et "Pulsar" Dodicilune Records),Italy 2009.
- Sonya Heller "West Eleventh Street" (Luna Guitar), New York-France 2009.
- Misha Van der Wekken featuring Eric Vloeimans, Netherland 2008.
- Marco de Tilla "suoni italiani" (phonector) Germany 2008.
- Nicola Andrioli : ALBA ( Dodicilune Records ),Italy 2007.
- "Various artists 3 etno- jazz competition" (idos records)Italy 2006.
- Mimmo Campanale ….Of course (Nicolosi Production)Italy 2005.
- My love and I by Giuseppe Bassi (philology)Italy 2005.